Terms & Conditions of Sale
These terms set out the basis on which you can purchase tickets for Moher Hill Open Farm.
Once your tickets have been purchased, the booking is non-refundable.
By purchasing tickets for Moher Hill Open Farm you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and have read and agree to the use of the information you provide us with.
All persons wishing to purchase tickets for Moher Hill Open Farm can do so subject to the following terms and conditions.
The Santa experience at Moher Hill Farm will last 1.5 hours. It is essential that you arrive at the event at the time which is stated on your booking confirmation email, as your experience will begin from the time you are booked in from, not from your arrival time at the farm.
I confirm that all adults over the age of 18 in my party are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. I understand that each adult member in my party will need to present their COVID Certificate and valid ID to gain entry to the event. Visitors over the age of 13 must wear a face covering.
Moher Hill Open Farm reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry on to or remove from its premises or the vicinity any person who is displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 outlined here https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/symptoms.html or any person who has been advised to isolate at this time.
Ticket Purchase and Validity
- All prices are quoted in Euro. Whilst Moher Hill Open Farm Ltd reserves the right to increase or decrease our prices at any time before you book, once your Online Booking is confirmed the price of your Booking as stated in the Confirmation Email will not change.
Once purchased, your ticket must be redeemed on the date and time you have booked
- On arrival and to redeem your ticket, you must present either a printed copy or digital download of your booking confirmation.
- It is the sole responsibility of the bearer of this ticket to check opening times at Moher Hill Open Farm and to arrive on the date and time which is on the booking confirmation.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over.
- Online bookings cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
- No two special offers can be used in conjunction with each other.
- By purchasing an online ticket you agree to Moher Hill Open Farm occasionally contacting you via email or text message. To unsubscribe please email [email protected]
- Moher Hill Open Farm does not offer refunds for tickets apart from in the event of a venue closure actioned by Moher Hill Open Farm.
- Moher Hill Open Farm reserves the right to cancel any events for any reason deemed necessary for the safety and well-being of our visitors, staff and animals including unsafe weather conditions.
- In the event of a cancellation, attendees will be notified at the earliest convenience by email to the email address used to book the tickets. It is the responsibility of the attendees to check their emails before departing for the event to check for any updates, and to make sure email addresses are correctly entered when booking tickets.
- Moher Hill Open Farm accepts no responsibility for a customer’s inability to attend due to any external factor including but not exclusive to traffic restrictions, illness, weather conditions etc.
- In the event of a cancellation, attendees will be given a refund of their prepaid ticket. Otherwise Moher Hill Open Farm shall have no liability whatever, including no liability for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses.
- Moher Hill Open Farm reserves the right to change or update event timings and content up to and on the day of the event.
- Moher Hill Open Farm reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry on to or remove from its premises or the vicinity any person who:-
- Is displaying any symptons of COVID-19 outlined here https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/symptoms.html or any person who has been advised to isolate at this time
-Has been convicted of a criminal offence, which, in its opinion, is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors.
- Has behaved in a manner or is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors.
- Has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace.
- Is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- Save as otherwise permitted by Moher Hill Open Farm, all persons entering must pay for admission. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required. Any person attempting to gain admission without a valid ticket may be ejected.
- In accordance with Irish Law, smoking is strictly prohibited within all Moher Hill Open Farm in-door public spaces.
- Any behaviour likely to cause annoyance to other visitors or confusion of any kind is not permitted. Visitors are expected to respect and conform to local laws and customs. If, in Moher Hill Open Farm’s opinion, a visitor is behaving in such a way as to cause danger, distress or annoyance to others or damage to property, he/she may be removed from the site without refund. In addition, he/she must meet any expenses incurred as a result of such behaviour.
- Pets or animals of any nature (with the exception of guide dogs and assistance dogs) are NOT Permitted into Moher Hill Open Farm
- It is prohibited to take any of the following into Moher Hill Open Farm:
• Any weapons, fireworks, smoke bombs, glass bottles, blades, flammable liquids, portable BBQ’s or other articles that cause injury.
• Skateboards, rollerblades, roller skates, bikes or scooters
• Balls, frisbees, balloons or other similar items
If for some reason you are unhappy with any aspect of your Booking with us, we ask that you write to us, at Moher Hill Open Farm, Liscannor, Co. Clare Ireland or by email at [email protected]. Where possible, please quote the Booking Reference Number and provide all other relevant information.