Jacob SheepOrigin: Ancient breed of sheep, which are thought to have originated in Syria 3000 years ago
1. These are a rare breed of black and white spotted (piebald) sheep.
2. Sometimes they are kept for ornamental purposes or for guarding other livestock.
3. These are very hardy sheep, which very rarely need veterinary care.
4. They shed their fleece once a year at springtime and on the farm they are shorn.
5. Their wool can then be sold to make into yarn.
These animals can grow up to 6 horns, which usually curl.