Farm RulesSafety First
Animals and farms are great fun and very educational – but you must be careful and follow all the safety rules which the staff will explain to you when you arrive, and remember to wash your hands after petting the animals!!
We at Moher Hill Open Farm have carefully hand selected friendly, sociable animals to ensure a fun, educational and worry free atmosphere. Our play-areas meet high safety standards to allow parents, guardians and teachers to relax in the knowledge that children are having fun in a secure environment.
Here are our farm rules to ensure your safety at all times!
- 1.Always wash hands after feeding the animals
- 2.Children must be supervised by an adult at all times while on the farm and play areas
- 3.No climbing on gates or walls
- 4.Keep your hand flat when feeding animals
- 5.Do not feed the pigs from your hand!
- 6.Most of all have a great day!!