LlamaNames: Betty, Lucy Lou, Leroy, Jack
Origin: They originated in North America, but migrated to the Andes Mountains in South America.
Diet: Herbivore, mainly grasses.
1. Llamas are very clever animals and can learn simple tasks after a few repetitions Llamas are members of the camel family.
2. They have padded hooves and a water storing stomach.
3. Llamas have a very gentle temperament, are very curious and are intelligent.
4. hey appreciate new and unusual situations and love to be moved around.
5. A baby Llama is called a Cria (pronounced cree-ah).
Today llamas are used in North America as livestock guards especially for guarding sheep